Hark! The Herald Angel sings: "Glory to the new born King!"

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas has arrived!

I love Christmas! Don't you? It's the best of year. Everyone is such in a cheery mood especially since it's right after Thanksgiving. As we get closer to the holidays everyone starts giving more thanks. Personally I think I'm in a better mood when Christmas rolls around because it simply makes me really happy that I'll see my entire family soon. And let's get real; who doesn't love getting a whiff of the christmas tree in your living room each time you pass by? I can never get sick of that.
People are so excited to recieve gifts but we should also remember that Christmas is a time to give. Give to the homeless, the less fortunate, our troops, friends, family, and even a stranger. It doesn't need to be much, a simple smile could go a long way. We should also remember it's a time to celebrate the birth of Christ our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment