Hark! The Herald Angel sings: "Glory to the new born King!"

Friday, December 10, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Christmas?











Hello everybody! This is the Time of the Year to be happy and spread the warmth of the season. It doesn't snow in Hawaii, but we still celebrate Christmas as well as anyone else. Just the other day, I bought my Christmas tree! I couldn't believe it, but everywhere was pretty much sold out of trees. My brother and I went to the local farmers market to buy our tree this year due to the quick selling out of trees. Don't you just love the whole season with its lights everywhere, carols and songs, and the amount of happiness in the air? I know that I do! We also have to remember that this season is not only about presents, but about spending time with our families and loved ones. For some reason, with school and sports and everything that's going on right now, it doesn't fully feel like Christmas yet, but it will come really soon and I, for one, am looking forward to Christmas break! Remember that Jesus is the reason for the season too! One of my cousins traditions is putting out milk and cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve, so that will be fun too. Family traditions also are brought out in this season, so have fun celebrating together!
Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment